New York University Wagner School
295 Lafayette Street, NYC
At this year’s Roundtable, we move beyond traditional healthcare delivery to engage workers, leaders and citizens to build health and wellness in their communities. We will learn about the latest innovations in New York City, New York State and beyond.
- Jody Hoffer Gittell, Relational Coordination Research Collaborative, Brandeis University
- Erica Foldy, Wagner School of Public Service, New York University
- Debbie Friedman, Office of the Mayor, New York City
- Marcia Mayfield and Susan Wasstrom, 1199 SEIU Labor Management Project
- Michele Williams, School of Industrial and Labor Relations, Cornell University