Nursing facilities are required to create systems to ensure continuous quality assurance and performance improvements. This program focuses on creating an interdisciplinary approach in which all staff contribute to identifying and responding to issues.
The LMP offers experienced labor-management consultants who provide training and technical support.
- One full-day (8-hours) of training:
- Overview of the federal QAPI requirements
- Providing guidelines for forming a facility-wide QAPI structure
- Identifying and describing the importance of each staff member’s role in QAPI
- Introduction of a proven 4-step methodology to improve performance
- LMP professionals with experience and expertise in process improvement methodology direct and facilitate a process improvement project with labor and management partners. LMP support includes facilitation, training and support to labor and management team co-leads, communications, metrics and evaluation.
- Technical support and guidance in the development of a QAPI Committee that conforms to CMS regulations.